Tributaries is a blog created and maintained by the Copper River School District Superintendent’s Office. Please note the following guidelines:
- profanity will not be published;
- complaints about specific personnel will not be published;
- complaints about specific public officials in our state or federal government will not be published;
- offensive comments targeted at racial, ethnic or political groups will not be published;
- spam comments that are clearly off topic will not be published;
- student names will not be published;
- complaints about school policies or practices will be published but will not take the place of the formal complaint process outlined in CRSD Board Policy 1312 (complaint procedures);
- insinuations and false assumptions regarding motives will not be published;
- debate will be allowed within civil and respectful individuals;
- CRSD personnel maintain the right and discretion to review and publish comments based on our judgment;
- links to other internet sites are not endorsed by the CRSD.
This blog endeavors to inform, educate and facilitate the exchange of ideas. The views, opinions and information contained in posts and comments do not represent formal action by the Copper River School District Board of Education. Their opinions and values are best expressed by the action taken at formal board meetings each month. You can access the agenda and minutes of Board Meetings by clicking here. The public is invited to provide comments on agenda and non-agenda items at the beginning of each board meeting.
Thank you for participating in the conversation.